Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I am so lucky

This isn't a sewing related post but I thought it was important to document this amazing day. Tonight I will be attending Alexz Johnson's concert in Philadelphia. She is an amazing artist who has been working to make her own music and go on tour for years. That day has finally come and now M and I are going. Because he is so sweet he is taking off work a tiny bit early so I can meet her! I can't explain how excited I am to be able to meet Alexz. Her music has gotten me through some very tough times in my life and I feel so lucky that I can go up to her in person and tell her that. This is her website http://alexzjohnson.com/ you should go and check out her music. Some of you might know her from her part in Final Destination 3, Devil's Diary, Superman (some newer season) and Stranger with my Face. She was also the lead in Instant Star and was in   So Weird for the last season. She is an independent artist with personality and drive to succeed no matter what. Oh I did make a tee shirt for the concert (is that still cool?) so it kinda ties in to my blog. I'll update this post when I actually have a good picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment