Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sleep??

Soo it's 11:30 and I can't sleep. I just got home from college two days ago and I have so much I want to do. I received 4 more patterns from the Vintage Lending Library which I am sure will pop up in a later post. I finished the jumper I was working on, which pictures will follow soon once I replace the zipper. I used the wrong one so I had to rip it out (again, this was my first invisible zipper and it didn't go quite the way I wanted) I'm finishing up a skirt made from the same pattern except the skirt has extra large pockets. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am about these pockets! I have to put an invisible zip in this one too so hopefully this time it goes better. I went on a printing frenzy at school and have more patterns than I probably need (plus the ones I bought from Etsy) but then can you really have too many patterns? Plus in the midst of my jonesing to sew I have to clean up/out my room (which is half the basement) and organize all of the stuff in there so I can actually sew down there. I usually use the dining room table, and also I want to update the furniture. My bedroom set is about 6 years old and a bit too young for me anymore I think, so I'm working on getting a futon and a dresser to match. I have some ideas for making a two sided desk from a table top my aunt got me plus some old bookshelves that our in the garage. I want the room separated into a living space and a sewing space so I see some lightweight curtains in the future of this room too. Well I think that is enough rambling about pointless things. Maybe I'll go work on my skirt for a bit before I turn into a pumpkin....

No comments:

Post a Comment